Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard®
Simply outsmart travel money. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Home / Foreign Services /
About the New Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard®
- Load up to 11 currencies on one card – currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD
- Lock in exchange rates* – Lock in exchange rates and know exactly how much you have leave to spend*
- No foreign transaction fees^ – Pay no foreign transaction fees while travelling when you load your Cash Passport with one of the 10 international supported currencies and transact in the same currency^
- Free global Wi-Fi – Stay connected across a million Boingo hotspots
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide – Spend fluently wherever Mastercard is accepted instore, online and ATMs
- Manage your travel money on the go – Track spend, reload, or move money between currencies online, anywhere, anytime
- 24/7 global assistance – Help is a call away whenever and wherever you are
- Replacement Card & Emergency Cash# – If your card is lost, we can send a replacement card out to you while you’re travelling. We can also provide emergency cash while you wait for your replacement to arrive#
How does Cash Passport Outsmart Travel Money?
- Safer and more secure than cash: Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. Sometimes, these things happen. We’ll quickly organise a replacement card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash# so you can keep enjoying your holiday
- Keep track of your travel money: ‘My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, like reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates*. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD+
- Convenient and Contactless: Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your bank card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
- Free global Wi-Fi=: Get internet access via millions of Boingo hotspots globally. Get 3 months’ Boingo membership every time you top up your Cash Passport with $100 AUD or foreign currency equivalent
- Share or transfer your travel money: Transfer instantly, from your Cash Passport to another Cash Passport issued in Australia or New Zealand in available currencies. Cash Passport can be purchased in store. Just be sure to have your Australian driver’s license or passport ready. Once you have a Cash Passport, you won’t look back.
Cash Passport can be purchased in store. Just be sure to have your Australian driver's license or passport ready. Once you have a Cash Passport, you won’t look back.
Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport™ Platinum (“Cash Passport”) in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com.au before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
+ Before you make a decision to acquire the card, please check www.cashpassport.com.au for the latest currencies supported.
*Lock-in your exchange rates means the exchange rate is locked in for the initial load only. The exchange rates for subsequent reloads will be set at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
^Pay no foreign transaction fees on purchases when travelling, when you load your Cash Passport with one of 10 international currencies supported by the product, and transact in that same currency.
= T&Cs apply. Wi-Fi is provided by Boingo hotspots. Visit cashpassport.com.au and mastercard.boingo.com for more information.
# T&Cs apply. Customer must contact Customer service to report lost or stolen card. Emergency cash can be arranged up to the balance on your Cash Passport, subject to availability of funds at the approved agent location.
Family First Credit Union
We make banking easy, with many ways to access your Family First Credit Union accounts.
About Family First
Family First Credit Union is different…
Our shareholders are you. We are your local Credit Union, here to support all of your banking needs. So come and experience local caring banking.
- In what has been the strangest year on record, warmest of seasons greetings over the festive period ... stay safe and enjoy the comfort of your friends and family. Look further to see our early closing times on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Read more
- Our most valued prize awarded throughout the year is no doubt our 'Wes Anderson Memorial Employee of the Year' named in honour of the late Wes Anderson who was General Manager of Family First for 28 years. See who won this most coveted award in 2020? Read more
- For the latest developments in relation to the Northern Beaches COVID - 19 outbreak, please read on to see what impacts this may have on you. Read more
Important legal information
Any advice or information on this site does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please review our Account & Access Facility Conditions of Use and Financial Services Guide before acquiring the product.