Latest COVID-19 Update
Please see further update regarding what Family First is doing to help keep our members, staff and community safe during the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic.
We are proud to say that despite the challenges and impacts arising from the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, we have operated as an essential service with no disruption to any of our branches from when the pandemic was first declared on 12 March 2020 right up until current date.
We would like to thank both our members and staff for staying loyal and complying with all the added safety measures without fuss or hesitation.
You will be glad to know that all our offices have been registered as COVID-19 safe locations and Family First proudly displays the ‘We’re COVID Safe’ sticker at all of our branches / offices.
With that being said, we must remain vigilant by not becoming complacent so it is probably an opportune time to remind ourselves of the following safety measures that have been introduced for the safety of both members, staff and our friends and families as well as doing our bit to reduce and eventually eliminate community transmission:
- By carrying out additional safety hygiene procedures (all branches are equipped with alcohol based hand sanitiser with high touch points in branch being wiped down regularly throughout the day)
- Do not enter premises if you are not feeling well, have reason to believe you may have come into contact with COVID-19 coronavirus, are awaiting COVID-19 test results or have visited a known hot spot or case location as specified in the NSW Department of Health website. (If you are feeling unwell, get tested)
- Social distance by remaining 1.5 metres apart at all times and remember no more than 1 person per 4 square metres (adhere to branch and office limits for number of customers allowed in any given branch / office, comply with where to stand floor stickers and stay well behind the sneeze screens located on branch counters)
- Download the COVIDSafe app (we strongly recommend that all of our members attending our branches in person download the COVIDSafe app and have it switched on at all times)
Options still remain available to members impacted by the COVID-19 Coronavirus such as people who have either lost their jobs, have had their hours reduced or in fact had their businesses closed down or require immediate cash. Options available include:
- Deferral of loan repayments
- Reduced loan repayments
- Interest only loan repayments
- Annual insurance premium payments over loan security debited to loan
- Fee free access to Christmas Club accounts
- No penalty early redemptions of FTD (conditions apply)
We remain committed to see this organisation, the livelihood of all our members and the greater community to return to the life that we all once enjoyed. We acknowledge that in order for that to happen we must all do our part in stopping the transmission of this deadly disease. If you are feeling vulnerable in any way please reach out to us and we will discuss with you what we can do to assist.
Stay safe everyone.
Chief Executive Officer
Family First Credit Union
We make banking easy, with many ways to access your Family First Credit Union accounts.
About Family First
Family First Credit Union is different…
Our shareholders are you. We are your local Credit Union, here to support all of your banking needs. So come and experience local caring banking.
- In what has been the strangest year on record, warmest of seasons greetings over the festive period ... stay safe and enjoy the comfort of your friends and family. Look further to see our early closing times on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Read more
- Our most valued prize awarded throughout the year is no doubt our 'Wes Anderson Memorial Employee of the Year' named in honour of the late Wes Anderson who was General Manager of Family First for 28 years. See who won this most coveted award in 2020? Read more
- For the latest developments in relation to the Northern Beaches COVID - 19 outbreak, please read on to see what impacts this may have on you. Read more
Important legal information
Any advice or information on this site does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. Please review our Account & Access Facility Conditions of Use and Financial Services Guide before acquiring the product.